22 Examples Of Great Research Paper Topics On Ethics
Writing a research paper on ethics can be trickier than it seems at first. While most people understand and accept universal moral rules, they can interpret them differently. That’s why ethics isn’t about black or white, it dwells on the shades of gray. The most important component of a successful work is choosing a good topic to discuss and to defend by arguments.
Essential Steps for Choosing an Ethics Research Paper Topic
- Explore the resources.
- Think of it closely.
- Narrow it down.
- Does moral behavior lead to happiness?
- Why do many people pursue hedonistic lifestyles nowadays?
- Euthanasia justified: would you kill a person for mercy?
- Do the rich deserve to have what they have?
- The Good Samaritan dilemma: why people don’t help strangers in the streets?
- Aren’t peacemaking and peacekeeping the same as waging a war?
- Does abortion mean a woman has the right to choose?
- How to choose between the lesser evil and the greater good?
- Does democratic society lead to low morality?
- Ethics in international law: is the Kyoto Protocol amoral?
- Is suicide a crime today?
- Religious ethics: how has Catholicism changed its views on homosexuality?
- Does anyone have the right to condemn Michael Jackson for changing his skin color?
- Is donating organs morally justified?
- Can refugees from the Middle East be accepted in the US?
- Is it necessary for a politician to strive for power?
- How to understand terrorists and distinguish between them?
- How can obeying the rules be bad?
- Can we choose between a happy family life and a lucrative career?
- How to make students obey academic integrity principles?
- Would you report on your friend if he commits a crime?
- How to distinguish between security regulations and censorship?
Look at moral dilemmas described in media and those you encounter every day. When you find something you really care about, check if there’s enough data available to support your future arguments.
Brainstorm and single out one general idea you like most. Make sure you have enough time before turning in the draft and sleep a night with the idea on your mind. If you still want to proceed with it – go on.
It doesn’t make sense to try encompassing a large topic like murders. Focus on abortions in poor families or capital punishments for murderers instead of a broad issue.
Unique Samples of Ethics Research Paper Topics
Looking for help with research paper or dissertation? Visit ewritingservice
Would you tell the company’s boss your colleague has shared private information with the third-party agent despite it is a close friend? That is when an ethical dilemma essay steps in. The mission of the article is to provide some of the best related ideas and an ethical dilemma in nursing essay example to educate students on the given question.
Are you stuck in the middle of the writing process? Order cheap custom essay help online to find how easy it can be to receive A’s for your written assignments.
I NEED HELP WITH MY ESSAY
Ethical Dilemma Essays: What Are They About?
An ethical dilemma essay sands for the academic Ethics paper, which aims to cover certain moral problems. Those are contradictory topics in many cases, so a student should master the art of argumentative writing.
Is there a need to discuss, define, dispute, test, or investigate a certain problem and present a persuasive speech in front of the class? The experts have worked out several great dilemma ideas. Mind the subtopics these prompts may cover to expand the essay.
Moral Ethical Dilemma Essay Topic List: 10 Hot Ideas
We have collected 10 most qualified ideas to create a moral dilemma essay topic list. Focus on discussing moral issues to succeed.
- The government must allow executing violent offenders when there is no chance of rehabilitation
- Prostitution should not be made legal
- It is immoral to consume the flesh of animals as they are living creatures
- Wealthy nations should have a responsibility to provide refugees of other regions of the world with shelter
- People must include the right to die in law
- Parents who lack abusive tendencies should manage their kids with the help of corporal punishment
- Humanity should think about colonization of the rest of the galaxy
- Parents who allow their kids to consume fat food that leads to the increased level of childish obesity must be treated as abusers and be penalized
- The concept of land ownership is not moral
- The compulsory education system is a type of immoral mental control over the youngest representatives of population
Ethical Dilemma Essay Example
Read each ethical dilemma essay example below (it is a short extract) to discover helpful topics ideas along with the options to begin the paper.
Should Young Adolescents Do Plastic Surgery?
Trying to copy the image and appearance of different role models and celebrities, teenagers may decide to have plastic surgery without realizing its possible consequences to health. Media distributes the corresponding ads across the country. It makes the situation worse.
At the same time, plastic surgery can be the ultimate game-changer when it comes to improving or saving the appearance after the dramatic trauma in the result of a car crash. In that situation, teens have no other option. Going under the knife without a good reason and doing it having no other alternatives is what gives a life to another popular group of essays. Use it if you have no other ideas!
Should a Student Tell His Principal/Teacher about the Witnessed Act of School Bullying?
Students studying at the same high school can notice the elder and stronger guys regularly attacking the weaker boys/girls from the middle school. It is not fair to act this way, but would it be tolerant to report the existing problem to the working staff (a class teacher/principal)? It is another great idea to implement in your paper. Try to cover both sides of the coin: a high school bullying results in stresses and reduced the productivity of the victims while being a sneak may result in worse consequences for the responsible reporter/witness.
Do Journalists Have a Permission to Show People What They Want to See instead of Being True?
Have you noticed that some newspapers/magazines/websites lie to their target audience even if they are credible sources of information? That is another ethical dilemma sample essay.
“Informative websites, popular magazines, TV channels – those are businesses similar to other businesses like a grocery store or barbershop, and they have certain responsibilities. The goal of the customer service is to deliver 100% accurate information. By telling the truth without adding some shocking lies, the media companies risk going bankrupt as most people are interested in unbelievable stories & events. Slanting articles/newsfeed/TV shows toward what the target audience wish to hear may, in theory, prevent newspapers and TV stations from losing their money, and their workers from losing their workplaces. Is this practice acceptable? After conducting several related studies and one independent research, in this research paper, I plan to cover this issue from various aspects.”
GET CHEAP HELP
Ethical Dilemma in Nursing Essay
Explore the example of a possible medical problem in the nursing essay. It used 1st person, so it is a reflective essay.
“I decided to join nursing industry because I enjoyed sports medicine class in school and I see a strong correlation between health and sports. It was interesting to learn about various disorders and medical treatment for athletes. I expected to obtain specific guidelines as a potential nurse. I had no idea there will be no specific instruction on what to do and what to avoid, but this career path left me with many complex issues. I realized it is impossible to survive in the field of nursing without decision-making and critical thinking skills. Ethical theories in nursing arrive from the idea that healthcare professionals should care about the best interests of their patients (Kozier et al., 2010). What makes nursing more complicated is the fact ethical practice is both personal choice and a professional obligation. The essay covers BNUR leaner results (University of Calgary, 2013). I have based personal judgments and interpretation of decision making in nursing on the findings from the BNUR studies. The essay reflects how this interpretation translates into the professional growth.”
Have you noticed the additional information in parentheses? That is what teachers call in-text citations. If you cite anything from the sources, do not forget to list them in the References list at the end of your paper!
After reading this extract and professional recommendations, the questions may still appear. To solve the problem like a medical case study/research paper without any efforts and wasted time, contact qualified academic writers & editors to write the essay on any topic for cheap!